Sr Python Developer
The responsibilities of Senior Developers include writing code, analyzing data, and contributing to the design and implementation of software.
To be successful as a Senior Developer, you should demonstrate great skill in creativity and innovation, ability to thrive in a competitive environment, and possess excellent communication skills.
The main objective is to produce high-quality products that meet business and customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating and implementing design plans.
- Analyzing code segments regularly.
- Collaborate with other internal teams and client teams.
- Learning the codebase and improving your coding skills.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Building efficient server-side applications.
- Integrating front-end components into applications.
- Checking code from other developers and coaching junior team members.
- Manage testing and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implementdesign into the code.
- Computer science, systems engineering or certified Web Developer.
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, etc.)
- Experience with git, gitflow.
- Experience with OOP, functional programming, asynchronous programming models.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving.
- Design patterns.
- Experience with software architecture.
- Web application development experience.
- Advance english.
- Team work.
- Positive Attitude.
- Attention to detail.
- Leadership skills.
- Excel communication skills.
- Mobile application development experience.
- Experience with agile development.
- Node JS and ECMA6.
- Non relational databases.
- Experience Scrum.
- Clean code expert.