Sr. Java Developer
We are looking for experienced java developers to strengthen our technology platform team. You will closely collaborate in English language with the application development team, with development architects and with low-code technical consultants from various different countries in a highly agile project context.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review technical specifications.
- Create & review architectural designs for implementation.
- Provide effort estimates and propose alternative solutions according to the 80-20 rule.
- Implement technical specifications by complying with architectural standards and non-functional requirements (scalability, security, supportability).
- Analyze the root cause of defects, propose work arounds and implement fixes.
- Document and track all workin jira and Gitlab.
- Carry out peer code reviews.
- Computer science, systems engineering or certified Mobile Developer.
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience in developing scalable, highly secure and robust enterprise applications in Java 8 & 11 using multi threading and Redis caching deployed on Tomcat and Liberty.
- Experience with working in agile environments.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Readiness to work under pressure and be delivery focused and pragmatic.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with technical and business experts.
- Willingness and ability to learn all aspects of test data management and associated tools.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Self taught.