Sr Android Developer
We are looking for experienced Kotlin developers to strengthen the frontend development team. You will be creating and enhancing native Android applications for online banking and digital financial assets that combine rich functionality with a world-class UX while ensuring maximum security and robustness. You will closely collaborate in English language with Technical Analysts, with development architects and with the backend developers from various different countries in a highly agile environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review technical specifications and UX/UI designs.
- Create & review architectural designs for implementation.
- Drive the backend API design.
- Provide effort estimates, and voice a clear opinion & recommendation about possiblealternative solutions that come with lower risk, shorter time and less effort.
- Develop and enhance native Android apps in Kotlin according to technical specifications, UX/UI designs and by complying with architectural standards and non-functional requirements.
- Analyze theroot cause of defects, propose work arounds and implement fixes.
- Carry out peer code reviews.
- Computer science, systems engineering or certified Mobile Developer
- 4+ years of software engineering experience.
- A background in Banking and Financial services is an advantage.
- Strong proven experience in developing native Android Apps using Kotlin.
- Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written).
- Experience with working in agile environments.
- Readiness to work under pressure and be delivery focused and pragmatic.
- Advanced English oral and written level.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with technical and business experts.
- Willingness and ability to learn all aspects of test data management and associated tools.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Self taught.