Digital Project Manager
Responsible for managing multiple projects, this role is pivotal in driving project milestones and, in turn, revenue associated with projects. This role will work from Austin but manage remote teams including technical and creative teams in Guatemala.
- Analyzing project requirements and preparing budgets and schedules.
- Developing detailed designs, plans, and monitoring progress as well as writing up reports.
- Liaising with relevant teams, clients, and managers for the duration of the project.
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals.
- Using content management systems and project management software.
- Aligning digital marketing strategies with overall business goals.
- BS in Digital Marketing, Computer Science, or relevant experience.
- Practical experience with content management systems, Google Analytics, and project management software.
- Excellent management, interpersonal, and team building skills.
- Ability to identify risks and problems.
- Ability to network and build relationships.
- Positive attitude and deadline-driven.
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.