Jr UX/UI Designer
As a UX/UI Designer at Cognits you will collaborate with experienced UX designers, developers and international clients, developing detailed user interfaces using best UX practices, tools and processes. You will get involved in several projects, helping to conceptualize web and app experiences that meet company requirements and user needs.
A good UX/UI Designer is curios, analytical and have grate attention to detail. Passion to learn and deliver UI tasks with outstanding quality while managing time constrains is highly desired.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate daily with UX Designers, Product Managers and Engineers.
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail.
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines.
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality.
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design
- 1-3 years of working in UI/UX focused role
- Manage all design aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Advanced English oral and written level.
- Ability to design UI implementing usability and navigation best practices.
- Design user flows and high fidelity prototypes.
- Well versed with UX standards for responsive web, iOS and Android apps.
- Deliver a complete UX and visual design framework to the engineering team.
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems creatively.
- Positive Attitude.
- Ability to work effectively with technical and business experts.
- Willingness and ability to learn all aspects of test data management and associated tools.
- Able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Self taught.
- Creative approach to problem solving, innovation and issue resolution.
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally and as a presenter.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical ability and intellectual curiosity with a strong attention to detail, and a commitment to delivering highly-polished prototypes under tight time constraints.