A Developer L1 is responsible for implementing quality software, documenting, following software development processes and understanding and solving business needs using technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the client requirements and implement the best possible solution interms of code in the parameters of quality and time.
- Maintain and fix existing technical solutions by solving bugs, refactoring, doing performance improvements and adding new features.
- Follows the administrative processes that keep the health of the projects and organization such documentation, escalation, tracking, status reporting and so on.
- Communicate accordingly to the team and the client his/her work status, questions and problems that foresee in the fulfillment of his/her duties.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines to reduce technical debt.
- Learn constantly regarding new technologies to improve adaptability and rate of success in existing and new projects.
- In third year of systems engineering, or related career.
- Version control with GIT, and workflow knowledge such Gitflow Workflow.
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- Solid programming skills.
- Ability to maintain code.
- Intermediate English.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with teams.
- Good writing and reading skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Mobile application development experience.
- For Temenos: