Developer L2 or L3
A Developer L2 and L3 is responsible for implementing quality software, documenting, following software development processes and understanding and solving business needs using technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand the client requirements and implement the best possible solution in terms of code in the parameters of quality and time.
- Maintain and fix existing technical solutions by solving bugs, refactoring, doing performance improvements and adding new features.
- Communicate and work with the client to gather requirements and explain technology related topics across projects.
- Follows the administrative processes that keep the health of the projects and organization such documentation, escalation, tracking, status reporting and so on.
- Communicate accordingly to the team and the client his/her work status, questions and problems that foresee in the fulfillment of his/her duties.
- Follow coding standards and guidelines to reduce technical debt.Learn constantly regarding new technologies to improve adaptability and rate of success in existing and new projects.
- Pensum closed in systems engineering or minimum 3 year of technical experience.
- Version control with GIT, and workflow knowledge such Gitflow Workflow.
- Solid programming skills:
- Experience with OOp, functional programming and asynchronous programming models.
- Understand design patterns.
- Experience with MVC architecture.
- Experience consuming APIs (Web and libraries).
- Ability to maintain code.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to understand and create technical diagrams and documentation.
- For backend:
- Knowledge of relational databases.
- For frontend:
- HTML + CSS
- Ability to communicate effectively and work with teams.
- Good writing and reading skills.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to guide and help others.
- Problem solving.
- Mobile application development experience.
- Experience with agile development.
- Experience with SCRUM.
- SOLID and Clean code advocate.
- Unit testing.
- For Temenos:
- Java, Tomcat and Maven.
- For Non-Temenos:
- Vue JS, Angular or React for web development.
- Experience with preprocessors (SASS/LESS/Stylus and so on).
- Experience with Ionic, React Native or Flutter for mobile development.
- Experience with CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Materialize, Bulma, Tailwind and so on.
- Non relational databases (such Mongo, Redis, DynamoDB, Cassandra and so on).
- MVC and Microservices architectures.
- Queue management (AMQP, SQS, Kafka and so on).